Want to open a conversation with a donor about a possible bequest or planned gift?
I want to give you a guide to help you master the delicate art of a legacy conversation with a donor. Just remember, this conversation is the natural outgrowth of your relationship with a donor. Your questions are the pathway to bring up the topic and open up the conversation. And, if you’re lucky, the donor may actually raise the topic by asking YOU questions about their estate planning.
In this guide you’ll get:
- Questions to help qualify your donor
- Why questions – the building blocks of a relationship
- Question to determine what motivates your donor
- Questions to find out their ways and means of giving
- Legacy and estate questions
- Tax questions
Let’s get started with inspiring your donor, building their interest, and ultimately opening the legacy conversation.