Major gifts are the holy grail of fundraising. These are the gifts that can fund important programs, help you get the most out of your limited time and staff. They can even catapult your organization to new heights.
Closing major gifts is the most productive, most efficient way to raise the money we need. But it’s also the most challenging. Join Gail Perry to find out how to find – and get in front of – the major gift prospects you need.
Gail shares the personal secrets and techniques that have helped her raise hundreds of millions – and she’ll show you how to do it too.
She suides you through the 5 steps you need to take to generate the major money that is really out there for your organization. This is how you max out your potential.
- How to identify and discover potential major donors
- How to get the most from prospect research and personal screening sessions
- How to get your board involved identifying prospects
- How to create a VIP Major Donor Prospect List
- And how to get the initial appointment with your prospect