How to Start a Monthly Donor Program without Breaking the Bank
Are you taking advantage of the tremendous opportunities that a monthly giving program can offer your nonprofit?
Do you know the best way to ask for monthly gifts?
Erica Waasdorp, author of “Monthly Giving – The Sleeping Giant: How Small Gifts Can Become Powerful Tools to Support any Organization” will show you how, no matter your budget size – you can leverage your mail and digital channels to start or grow a monthly program.
Erica will take you through the steps of organizing your program, acquiring new monthly donors, retaining them and upgrading them to higher levels, using the tools you already have in your organization. You’ll also learn some of the monthly giving metrics that will blow your boss’ socks off!
Join Erica Waasdorp, put these strategies to work, and get your donor program going and growing on the right foot and without breaking the bank!
- Who your prime prospects are for monthly giving donors
- How to get your boss and board behind a monthly giving program
- The best way to actually ask for monthly gifts
- How to keep the ones you have
- How to prepare a monthly donor plan
- 40+ ways to ask for a monthly gift
- Downloadable tools, calculators and templates to use right away!