Wrapping It All Up into a Profitable Campaign
With Mazarine Treyz of Wild Woman Fundraising
The year-end giving season brings is the most profitable time for direct mail and email appeals. In the 4th quarter of the year, people tend to give more, both online and offline.
This means that your year-end campaign is absolutely critical to your fundraising success. How can you take advantage of the best fundraising time of the year?
Now that you are nailing down a compelling year-end letter, let’s add some new tactics to raise even more this fall.
- How to polish every part of your direct mail package; outer envelope, letter, buck slip, remit, and other enclosures.
- What formatting mistakes do people often make with their appeals? How can you avoid them?
- How your letter supports your email campaign
- What are the different kinds of stories, and how can you tell them for your cause?
- What are appropriate fundraising images for your letter vs emails?
- How can you make your mission URGENT for your donors in your letter AND your emails?
Whether you’re creating your first year-end appeal or you simply want to improve your results you got last year, this presentation will help you!
“Mazarine gave me great ideas – I was surprised that a longer letter is better. I know this, but examples help. 5 stars!” – Jan Dolph, Walla Walla YWCA
“This was a terrific presentation. I learned how to make a compelling story about one person versus a larger group.” – Amber Dennett, Executive Director, Friends of the River Foundation, Salinas, California
“I loved the practical examples of what works and doesn’t work.” – Carol Atkinson, Insulin for Life, USA, Gainsville, FL