Gail Perry Associates agrees to use subscriber data in a manner that is legal, appropriate and in conformity with industry standards and to respect the privacy of consumers.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Gail Perry Associates will not subject its subscribers to Unsolicited Commercial E-mail campaigns (UCE, more commonly called “Spam”) whether direct, indirect, or through any affiliate or agent acting on the Customer’s behalf.
We shall have proof that all individuals in our database have opted in or otherwise agreed to receive communications from us.
We use a 100% solicited (opt-in) list. This means that our subscribers have agreed to receive information from us. We will never barter, purchase, or rent lists of names.
In accordance with CAN-SPAM legislation, all e-mail messages will include an opt-out link, a valid physical address, and a clear subject line that does not mislead the recipient as to the contents of the e-mail.