- Organize your Major Gifts Team
- Train your board in major gift fundraising skills
- Create a rated, qualified Major Gift Prospect List
- Create a shopping list of major gift funding opportunities
- Set a Major Gifts goal
- Create donor-centered cultivation plans for your top prospects
- Find (and harvest) your low-hanging fruit donors
Major Gifts Coaching
Capitalize on the Golden Age of Major Gift Fundraising
Set Up A System to Secure High Revenue Major Gifts For Your Nonprofit
Is your organization ready for "Game-Changer" Mega Gifts? Are you leaving money on the table every year because you don’t have the time or resources to devote to Major Gifts? What kind of great work could your organization could do with a huge infusion of revenue?
WE CAN HELP
Enrollment is limited each year. Interested in joining?
Together, we’ll determine if you’re ready for major gifts coaching.
We’ll Personally Coach You and Your Team to Have Firm “Asks”
on the Table in 10 Months or Less
Who is Major Gifts Coaching For?
It’s for any nonprofit leader, fundraiser or team who wants to improve Major Gift Fundraising skills, and create and implement a major gift initiative that will bring in significant revenue over the long run.
Executive Directors Directors of Development Major Gifts Officers Beginning Fundraisers Board Members
Is Major Gifts Coaching for small organizations or large ones?
There is no organization too big or too small for major gifts fundraising.
Major Gifts Coaching works beautifully for ALL SIZES of nonprofits – universities, hospitals, arts organizations, social service agencies, and even very small nonprofits. The major gifts methodology is universally applicable, no matter your size.
Major Gifts Coaching Curriculum
Month 1: Build a Culture of Philanthropy and Identify Your Major Gift Prospects (February)
- Learn the major gift million dollar mindset
- Get your whole organization on board the major gifts train.
- Create your major gifts team
- Where to look for potential major gift prospects
- Set up your prospect list in a digital format; define the fields you need to track
- SPECIAL BOARD presentation introducing them to Major Gifts Fundraising
If you’d like even more detailed info, please watch this recording of the Major Gifts Program Q&A webinar.
What’s YOUR Commitment?
How Much Will It Cost to Join Major Gifts Coaching?
Your cost is an investment of $390/month for 10 months – totaling $3900
Optional Add On: Major Gifts Coaching Members can receive a 50% discount to the INSIDERS- our digital education program! ($999 value)
Major Gifts Coaching Clients 2015-18
Think Major Gifts Coaching is For You?
If so, fill out this Letter of Interest Form to set up a private phone chat with Gail.
Let’s see if this program is right for your organization.
I’ve got tons of people interested and I want to be sure you have a chance to be accepted into the program!