Are you and your team ready for explosive fundraising growth?
INSIDERS Membership: What You and Your Team Get
State-of-the-Art Webinars with World Famous Fundraising Gurus*
We have at least TWO Master classes a month – with top international experts like Roger Craver, Lynne Wester, Leah Eustace, Jerry Panas, Marcy Heim, Gail Perry, Andrea Kihlstedt and many more, bringing you the latest tactic that appeal to smartest today’s donors.
* All classes offer CFRE credit
Special Intensives to Drill Down into Specific Fundraising Topics
Intensives bring you several concentrated webinars on one topic – to master a specific set of skills deeply. Intensives coming up include Creating Killer Appeal Letters, and Asking for and Closing the Big Gift.
Live Makeover Sessions: Your Materials Reviewed By an Expert
Upcoming makeover sessions include appeal letters in August, social media in September, and thank you letters in January.
INSIDERS Library with Over 70 Recorded Trainings with the Masters
Hundreds of hours of training, all with CFRE credit, accessible on-demand, when you need it: Training on persuasive messaging, crowdfunding, year-end campaigns, firing-up board members, increasing planned gifts + bequests, monthly giving and much, much more.
Monthly Live Video Coaching Calls with Gail Perry
Gail takes your questions right there on the phone with all the other Insiders. We’ll help solve whatever challenge is on your plate right now,
Access to the wonderful supportive INSIDERS Community
Connect with fundraisers just like you, have some fun, share successes and learn what works.
Check Out Our Education Topics for 2018!
You’ll also get these recordings from famous fundraising experts:
- How to Raise $1 Million or More in Bite Sized Steps — Andrea Kihlstedt
- How to Ask for Money in Three Easy Steps — Andy Robinson
- Newsletter Strategies That Will Open Donors’ Hearts and Their Wallets — Mazarine Treyz
- Cultivating the Millionaire Next Door — Rachel Muir
- Creating a Culture of Philanthropy at Your Nonprofit: How to Nurture and Support Fundraising in Your Organization — Alice Ferris
- Planned Giving: 5 Easy Things You Can Do TODAY to Bring In More Planned Gifts Tomorrow — Claire Meyerhoff
- Planning a Capital Campaign: The Nine Questions You Must Answer First! — Gail Perry and Andrea Kihlstedt
- Our Sector at a Crossroads: Renaissance or Revolution? — Kay Sprinkel Grace
- Firing Lousy Board Members and Helping the Others Succeed — Simone Joyaux
- Today’s Millennial Donors: What They Want and How to Talk to Them — Derrick Feldmann
- How a Smart Fundraising Plan Can Help You Raise Millions — Andrea McManus
- The Inner Game of Fundraising: Change Your Mindset and Bring in Millions! — Sandy Rees
- How to Make Money with Your Donor Newsletter — Tom Ahern
- How to Use Multiple Channels to Dramatically Increase Year-End Profit — Tammy Zonker
- How to Loverize Your Donors with Direct Mail: Secrets to Boost Your Revenue — John Lepp
- How to Create Successful Fundraising Email Campaigns — Farra Trompeter
- Your Web Site Successfully Secured Donors, But How Do You Keep Them Giving Year after Year? — Jay Love
- How to Turn First Time Donors into Long Term Donors — Shanon Doolittle and Beth Ann Locke
- Paradigm Shift in Donor Communications: How to Engage Today’s Donor to Keep Them Giving Year After Year — Lynne Wester
- Loving Your Donors to Death: Strategies to Create Donors for Life — Stephen Pidgeon
- How the NC Symphony Achieved 98% Donor Retention and How You Can Too — Rob Maddrey and Dylan Commeret
- Take Your Board From Bored to Blazing: 7 Steps To Fire Up Your Board — Gail Perry
- Using Crowdfunding to Build Your Annual Fund and Find New Major Gifts Donors — Justin Ware
- Last Minute Strategies to Raise More Money This Year-End — Gail Perry and internet guru John Haydon
- How to Nurture and Close 7 Figure Gifts — Gail Perry and Marcy Heim
- Top 10 Planned Giving Marketing Secrets & The Ultimate Ask: Combining a Major Gifts Campaign and Planned Giving into One Ask — Claire Meyerhoff
- Donor-Centricity: How Changing the Way Your Nonprofit Writes Can Double Your Donations (at least) — Tom Ahern
- Mastering the Art & Science of the Donor Meeting — Rory Green
- How Design can Surprise, Delight and Nurture #DonorLove — John Lepp
- Anatomy of a Perfect Thank You Letter — Gail Perry
- So What and Who Cares? How to Make Your Communications More Relevant for Today and Tomorrow — Kivi Miller
- The Key to Super Profitability: How to Nail High Dollar Sponsorships For Your Event — Chris Baylis
- How to Have a Highly Profitable Auction – 10 Secrets to Success — Sherry Truhlar
- The Perfect Donor Cultivation Event – The Art of Social Gatherings for Your Cause — Gail Perry
- The New Paradigm: From “Fundraising” to “Philanthropy” — Gail Perry
- The Happy Healthy Fundraiser: Raise More Money without Burning Out — Beth Kanter