Fire Up Your Board For Fundraising: Turn Their Passion into Action
Gail’s Signature Keynote Address:
Transform your board members’ PASSION into ACTION and COMMITMENT. Gail will share with you her 7-Step Process for creating a fired-up board excited about possibilities and eager to create the resources to make it happen. Discover how to change your board members’ perception of fundraising from “asking for money” to “changing the world.” Introduce nervous board members to “friendraising.” Help each person on your board can find the right role in fundraising where they feel most comfortable.
I learned more in the hour listening to you than I have in a lifetime. I can’t imagine a more knowledgeable person about fundraising.
Thank you for the “boost.” I returned from the conference with a great deal of energy and put into practice many of the techniques you encouraged. You have helped me lay a foundation for starting a focused and donor-friendly development plan.
- Top 10 Major Donor Trends for 2015:
How Major Donors are Changing and What To Do About It
- 21st Century Fundraising:
Where the Easy Money Is Today
- Mastering the Soft Skills:
What They Don’t Teach You in Fundraising 101
- 5 Simple Steps to Create a Major Gift Program to Bring in the Big Money
- How to Make a Successful Call on A Major Gift Prospect:
Get in the Door and Make Them Like You!
- If They Love You They Will Give Big:
Developing Stellar Relationships With Major Donors
- Turn Your “Suspects” Into “Prospects:”
Prospecting Strategies to Identify Your Biggest Donors
- Asking for Gifts:
How to Never, Ever Get Turned Down
- Create a Year-End Fundraising Plan to Take You Over Goal
- 153 Tips to Raise More Money By Mail
- 10 Mistake-Proof Steps to Make Your Capital Campaign Zoom Over Goal
- Top 10 Ways to Raise More Money This Year-End
- Secrets to Highly Profitable Fundraising Events:
Raise More Money and Have More Fun!
- The Soft Skills That Will Get You Ahead:
Managing Your Career and Your Life
About Boards and For Board Members:
- Turn Your Board’s Passion into Action: Take Your Board from Bored to Blazing!
- Easy Fundraising and Friendmaking for Board Members
- Teach Your Board Members to Open Doors to Major Prospects and Have Fun Doing It!
- Enlist Your Dream Team Board: 7 Steps to The Board of your Dreams
- Easy “Friendmaking” For Board Members – A Kinder, Gentler, and Ultimately Much More Successful Way to Raise Money.
- Create a Fundraising Action Plan for Your Board Members: Easy Jobs for Every Single Board Member
- Bring in the Big Money! Major and Planned Giving For Board Members
- The Board Member’s Guide to Asking and Never, Ever Getting Turned Down
I was bowled over by Gail Perry’s enthusiasm, endless anecdotes and effortless capacity to make fundraising concepts both accessible and exciting. I couldn’t wait to get back to the office to tweak my own fundraising program.