Are you under tremendous pressure to increase fundraising revenue for your nonprofit?
Find New Donors, Raise More Money and Build Sustainable Revenue
INSIDERS get top level tools and training
Join the INSIDERS Community Today!
INSIDERS provides information, training and coaching to help fundraisers and nonprofit leaders rapidly increase their donations.
Fundraisers have had a few rough years lately trying to raise money
to make the world a better place.
2013-14 are not going to be much easier. All sorts of new strategies and competition are making fundraising that much harder.
The good news is that you don’t have to do it alone.
Dear Friend and Colleague,
I’m Gail Perry and I started out my career just like you – in the fundraising world – with great intentions and a burning desire to do good in the world. I wrote grants and pitched donors. I worked long hours for low pay because we were underfunded, like so many of us are today.
And just like you, I remember what it was like being under tremendous pressure to increase fundraising revenue.
You barely have enough time to do your work every day - sometimes it feels like a treadmill. Let’s face it. It’s really hard to implement smart fundraising strategies, manage your volunteers, and then keep on top of the latest trends and tactics to maximize your fundraising results.
If that’s how you feel, then let me tell you about the INSIDERS professional development community.
- You’ll discover how to attract more donors who will stick with you for the long run.
- You’ll learn how to raise money with more success and less stress.
- And you’ll learn how develop a consistent, sustainable
flow of contributions into your organization.
“What is the INSIDERS Community and what will it do for me?”
My team of experts and I provide the resources, the workshops, the webinars, the hands-on-coaching. I personally select the topics and experts who I think can teach you the most.
These are the NEWEST, most important, specific cutting-edge strategies that will help you reach your fundraising goals as quickly as possible.
We’ll show you how to shape your fundraising message, develop your major gift program, launch planned giving, raise money online, create a killer year-end fundraising campaign, and bring in the most money at the very end of the year.
You don’t have to attend all the conferences and webinars out there online. The INSIDERS Master Classes can give you a short cut to know the latest in our field without having to waste your time.
- You’ll be able to implement the latest improvements in internet and direct mail fundraising.
- You’ll learn the latest “giving triggers” for 2013-14 donors.
- You’ll learn my very own psychological and motivational strategies so you can get your donors to love you and get your internal people on your team.
- And, of course, I’m sharing my golden secrets to get your board fired up for fundraising!
These battle-tested fundraising strategies that have helped my colleagues and me raise millions. You will learn all this as an INSIDER.
Here’s what our INSIDERS are saying…
Gail, I want to acknowledge how grateful I am for knowing you and working with you over the years. You are the ultimate professional yet wonderfully accessible. My career in fundraising has been enriched by knowing you.
I am a new member to the INSIDERS group. Thank you so much for the great Masters Series webinars that you have offered. They are spot on!
The INSIDERS webinars are excellent. It made me glad I signed up for your FUF Insiders program.
Just want you to know that your INSIDERS group is the only program I’ve been interested in and requested the funds from my CEO for. I find your philosophy on fundraising to be very similar to mine and many of your articles I think are important enough to send to the CEO to read. I’m a one person department in a small non-profit so money is very limited for staff development. Your group is the only one I have asked to participate in and I wouldn’t take “no” for an answer.
Just a quick note to let you know how very grateful I am for your INSIDERS training opportunities! I keep all my power points and notes together and review these great nuggets as frequently as my schedule allows. It is especially helpful as so many of the topics are falling just exactly along the lines of what I need to hear! How’d you know??
- Two Master Classes each month with THE leading fundraising experts, trend spotters, and thought leaders in our industry.
- One in-depth workshop every other month - a 2 hour Take Action workshop to help you master or refine an important strategy, and create an action plan so you can begin implementing right away.
- Live monthly “Office Hours” 60 minute Q&A calls with me where you get to bring your toughest problems to me and I give you the answers you need.
- Access to our private INSIDERS Facebook discussion group. Got a question? Need some motivation? Want some feedback on an idea? Get help from mentors, me and the entire community of Fired-Up Fundraising INSIDERS.
These are just a few of the nonprofit and fundraising leaders and gurus we’ve had this year – and when you join, you can access all of this great training to help you be successful.
|Andrew Watt, FInstF, is president and chief executive officer of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the professional association of individuals responsible for generating philanthropic support for nonprofit organizations.|
|Kivi Leroux Miller is president of Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com and author of “The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause” (Jossey-Bass, 2010). She is currently working on her second book, this one specifically on content marketing for nonprofits.|
|Lori L. Jacobwith brings more than 25 years of professional speaking, coaching, and training to her work with social profit organizations. Lori provides training & coaching for thousands of organizations and their boards nationwide. Her strategies & tools have helped organizations to collectively raise hundreds of millions from individual donors.|
|Andy Robinson is an international fundraising guru (in my humble opinion), and the author of five books. He provides training and consulting for nonprofits in fundraising, grantseeking, board development, marketing, earned income, planning, leadership development, and facilitation. His next book is coming out this fall.|
|Andrea Kihlstedt is an innovator in the fundraising field. She conceived of the concept of personal Asking Styles and co-founded AskingMatters.com, through which the Asking Styles system has been developed. Her new book, Asking Styles: Harness Your Personal Fundraising Power will come out before the end of this year. Andrea wrote the classic book on capital campaigns, which continues to be a best seller today.|
Take a look at our upcoming Master Class and Workshop schedule here.
As an INSIDER, you’ll learn and master…
- The best practices from the very top experts in our field
- Taking your fundraising program to the next level of giving
- Keep up with cutting edge new trends and strategies
- Avoiding Burnout - for you, your staff and your board
- Creative strategies for increasing existing donor retention and giving
- Launching and conducting successful fundraising campaigns
- Working smarter, not harder, with your limited resources
- Firing up your board and getting their enthusiastic help with fundraising
- Strategies for finding and expanding your new donor pool
- Being strategic and not reactive in a tough economy
We cover all these issues and more each month. We are focused on taking action and moving forward.
And you get to participate in and ask the questions that are most important to you and your organization - and, most important, get direct answers from the most successful nonprofit gurus around.
I hope you will look at this as an investment and consider the ROI.
The price of the INSIDERS 12 month membership is one thing. But I feel strongly that the fundraising value of the dollar results that you could achieve would be much, much more – thousands or even millions.
I decided to pile on some extras that give you additional value…free with your new INSIDERS membership.
$4,455 in Extra Bonus Gifts
Along with your membership, you’ll get $4,455 in bonuses:
- Instant access to all of the 2011 and 2012 interview library archives from a “dream team” of experts (amazing stuff in here – $3,366 value)
- Workbook: Building a Major Gifts Program From the Ground Up ($99 value)
- Workbook: Catapult Your Annual Fund to New Heights ($99 value)
- Workbook: Step-by-Step Guide Designing Wildly Successful Year End Campaigns ($99 value)
- Workbook: The Board Members Guide to Asking How to Never Get Turned Down ($99 value)
- Access to a minimum of Seven special INSIDER ONLY events like our recent interview with FundRaising Success Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Margaret Battistelli Gardner ($693 value)
“I took away a lot of concrete and useful tips from my very first INSIDERS webinar with Gail and Harvey. I was able to put the training to use right away as I began work on my year-end appeal. And of course, the knowledge is useful across all my direct mail campaigns. The format was fantastic. The powerpoint and conversation format was great, and receiving the powerpoint afterwards so we can refer back to it is very valuable. Thank you Gail! I look forward to using the rest of the INSIDERS tools and participating in the webinars!”
So yes, I really do believe this will help you enormously.
I totally stand by the training and the gurus and the strategies. And I really do want you to take advantage of all the smart ideas we’ll be sharing. Sooooo. . .
If the INSIDERS sounds like something you want to be involved in, this is the time.
And to make the decision a little easier, I’m making the admission price affordable and backed by value.
To make it as easy as possible for you and your staff and board members to get the benefits of the INSIDERS for the entire year, I’m taking another $434 off the normal INSIDERS yearly $1,032.00 price.
So you can join the INSIDERS community today for just…
That’s just $598 for a 12 month membership
in the INSIDERS Community.
I think that’s only about $49/month.
(we also have 12 and 6 month payment plans for you if you need them)
I can just about promise that there’s no way that, over the course of 2013, you will not raise an additional $598 from what you learn in the INSIDERS community. I really, really want you to be beyond-belief satisfied and thrilled. So if you feel you have not gotten at least 10 times this value back as you implemented these strategies, techniques, tools and tips during the year, I will issue you a 100% full refund. Period. No questions asked.
Serving you over the past years has been a great privilege for me.
I get to change the world by helping you change the world. The INSIDERS community is my way of giving back and saying, “Thank you” for being the extraordinary person you are in the world.
Together, we are changing the world for the better every day. Hurray!
Here’s to the most successful year we’ve ever had together. Here’s to 2013 -14!
Dedicated to your fundraising success,